Wednesday, February 5, 2014

ice skating

We went ice skating on Sunday because Julianna got another perfect report card.


We took one of her friends along and it was a lot of fun.

We'd been a couple of times in the last two years, but Julianna's friend had never gone ice skating before. She did great for her first time... staying by the wall for the first ten laps or so and eventually venturing off the wall to hold my hand.




Julianna kept near the wall for a few laps and then just decided to do it on her own and she did very well.  I'm surprised how well she did for only having been twice more than a year ago.



It was quite crowded and several times there were falls just because of the other people. That hurt Julianna's pride and she told me about how frustrating it was several times in the car.


I'm glad I could spend a couple of hours with my girl, even if my knees were killing me after.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin