Friday, February 7, 2014

on instagram lately

It's been a long time since I've posted some of my instagram photos here so I thought  today would be a good time to fix that! If you're on Instagram I'd love for you to follow me at @aisforbeautiful.

Josh hiding in the lockers at the Y

excited to see this movie when it comes out

January has a lot of perfect fort-making weather

one of the pieces of art on display at the central library

learning to swallow pills with bananas and mini m&ms

first taste of homemade waffles made with my Christmas present

sweet little neice

lost a tooth!

Twerk Day (aka Teacher Work Day)

7 is old enough to enjoy playing cards

first real snow this year

excited kids

hot fudge sundaes make everything better

ice skating with a friend for a perfect report card

two cold cats



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin