Sunday, July 6, 2014

good news, bad news



Bad news is that our vacation is over and tomorrow Jonathan returns to work and life returns to normal. On the other hand, I got to take a lovely nap today.

Good news: I'm writing this while I sit on my deck and drink Martha Stewart's recipe for sangria but the bad news is that I have to get up at 4:30 in the morning tomorrow to make it to summer speed series on time.



I'm reading a really good book that Jonathan recommended. It's called One Second After and it's a suspenseful story that takes place in North Carolina but unfortunately it still puts me way behind on my 40 book reading goal for the year.

Good news: I completed the 30 day ab challenge I was working on in June and felt that it was so successful that I should do it again in July... so for the bad news: I only made it to day three.



If you'd like, feel free to share some good news or bad news with me in the comments.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin