Thursday, October 30, 2014

around the www

fotor
I'm loving this site lately. It's another web-based photo editor that you can make collages and slideshows with but mostly I'm just loving it for adding text and effects to random snapshots I take.

Here's one of our condominium at the beach. Nice, huh?

click here for rental info


-----



Anthem Richmond Marathon
I love that this race was named one of the 15 Best Fall Marathons in the US. After my experience with RnR Raleigh, I'm glad to be doing a race that's in it's 37th year (not to mention one that's flat and in the Fall). I'm getting so excited about spending a weekend away and getting to hang out with my family and friends in Richmond after a phenomenal race.

-----

We are still really enjoying our produce box from TerraSol Farms. Fifteen dollars every other week for a huge box full of fresh greens, potatoes, peppers, eggplant, herbs, onions, radishes, etc.

-----



Winston-Salem got a mention in Deep South Magazine for "8 of the South's Best Foodie Cities."  I love my town and it makes me extremely happy to see it get the recognition it deserves for being such an awesome place.

-----



This made me laugh out loud... great fitness inspired Halloween costumes from Fitnessista.

I also saw a good one on Facebook that was a picture of a couple dressed like Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar. They grabbed a bunch of neighborhood kids to pose for the pictures with them. So funny.

Will you be dressing up this year?



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin