Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Overheard

"Would you rather smell stinky feet all day or have brain surgery?"
"Easy! Smell stinky feet all day! Because I love stinky feet!"



-----

"Dad, did you know Nick Jonas is hosting the Nick awards and it's live!?"
"Josh, that is great. I'm so excited."
"Dad, you're being dramatic aren't you?"
"No, Josh. It's sarcastic but you're really learning."

-----



I overheard Josh say, "Ewwww rotten easter eggs!" I looked over to find the eggs and it turns out he was just looking at the cover of a Martha Stewart Living magazine with eggs dyed with natural dyes,

-----

Climbing rocks at the park Jonathan suggested Julianna turn her foot a different direction. Her response was, "I can't! I don't combobulate that way! "



-----

In the car with several kids I hear, "A milkshake used to cost two cents. "
"Yeah and a bike cost like 50 or 60 cents."
"A car was $60"
"I think my mom and dad paid a little more than ten thousand for this car."



-----


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin