Saturday, April 7, 2007

what I did on my Spring Break


So I‘d planned on taking this whole week of spring break to paint my dining room. It was this totally hideous floral wallpaper that I just couldn’t stand. I got some new dupioni silk draperies from pottery barn and chose a paint color. Luckily I have a very kind family who came and helped me on Monday and we got 95% of it done. Moving out the furniture, taping the trim, three coats of primer, two coats of paint, and reassembling the room. My husband and I still have to hang the new curtains and get a bit of the tape off, but I think it looks really good. I am so pleased to have it done since it is something that I’ve wanted to do for a really long time and I am completely tickled that it didn’t take the whole week like I thought.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin