Thursday, May 10, 2007

race for the cure

This past Saturday we completed the one mile walk for the Susan G Komen Foundation’s Race for the Cure. It was a lot of fun! My mom got to walk despite her knee pain and I was so proud of her. I really think that after she recovers from her surgery we should start off every Saturday morning with a walk like that (or maybe every other Saturday). Besides, it's for charity and we are all so blessed that we can certainly give a few dollars every other week to a good cause such as that! My MIL is a breast cancer survivor so I definitely didn't mind donating to them and it's like our group organizer said, "everyone knows someone that's been affected by the disease" so it's no wonder that more than 8000 people participated. I'll post pictures later tonight after we go take some friends some dinner.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin