Wednesday, May 9, 2007

random meme

My friend Merritt tagged me for this meme. Here goes!

7 random facts/habits about me:

  1. I don't like water in my ears so I try to avoid really washing them for as long as I can.
  2. I take a multivitamin, calcium supplement, and birth control pill every morning at nearly the exact same time of day.
  3. I constantly grow my hair to below the shoulders and then get it cut pretty short over and over again because I can't decide which I like more (or should that say worse?).
  4. I love shopping online.
  5. I rarely wear make-up.
  6. I'm very flexible (although I am admittedly a lot less flexible than I used to be).
  7. I've never dyed my hair. Not even highlights. I have done the perm thing though.

I tag my family - mom, dad, sister, husband

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin