Wednesday, November 30, 2011

a belated twenty five months letter



Dear Joshua,

I completely forgot about writing your twenty-five month letter last week.  I was wrapped up in getting out of school for Thanksgiving and grocery shopping and all other such things and I just forgot to write the letter.  I'll do better next month.  I promise.

For now I just want to note how proud of you I am.  In the past week you have transitioned to a Big Boy Bed without any hiccups.  You even took at nap there this past weekend and you kindly wait in the bed for us to come get you up in the mornings.  Now you constantly go around saying, "I a big boy!"  Indeed you are, Brother.

You've also stopped crying when I drop you off in your two-year old class at school and you've pee-peed in the potty no less than three times.  (It seems that a lollipop can convince you of a lot.)  Your new teacher at school loves to tell how she'll sit you on the potty and you'll say, "It just can't come out!"  I couldn't be more delighted at the progress you're making though.

You're growing up fast, but you'll always be my baby.  I love you more than you'll ever know.



Love,
Mama

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin