Thursday, November 3, 2011

time keeps on slippin'

She sings, she dances, she blogs.  For six years.  Last month included the 6 year anniversary of the date I started blogging and it came and went and I didn't even notice.

It's funny how that happens.  I get so bogged down and stressed out with just LIFE and things pass me by.  Things that are important to me get forgotten and then I feel horrible guilt about it.

Whenever my therapist husband and I sit down and talk about how overwhelmed I am and he tries to help me figure out what I need to cut out, blogging always comes up.  At the end of the conversation I always come to the same conclusion and that is that it's not something I'm willing to give up.  Yes, I sometimes put it on the back burner and it's not always the first priority (or even second) but I enjoy it and I want to do it.  I like having the record of life for my own future reference.

Anyway, here I am again in a new month, having neglected this here little blog for a while and needing to catch up.  I can't believe I've been at this for more than six whole years.  I hope I can keep it up for six more.

So thanks for being here, friends.  Thanks for reading and "listening" and commenting.  It all means a lot to me.


2 comments:

Nanna said...

Don't quit! I love to read it!

Whitney said...

I love it too! Wow, 6 years, what an accomplishment!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin