Thursday, May 31, 2012

the first husband

Have you ever finally gotten something you'd wanted for a long time only to realize you weren't sure if it was what you truly wanted?  The last book I read for BlogHer's Book Club was The First Husband by Laura Dave.  It's a story about Annie and Nick as well as a story about Annie and Griffin and it'a also a story about finding out what really makes you happy, even when it's not how you thought it would be.

At times I thought the story was straight out of a chaotic family scene in a movie like My Big Fat Greek Wedding or Meet the Fockers and I can definitely see this book becoming the next romantic comedy.  It was a short and sweet read and one I'd recommend you put on your list.  Read more here.

This is a paid review for BlogHer Book Club but the opinions expressed are my own. 


source



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin