Monday, October 29, 2012

a really short story and free stuff!

Julianna had a quarter-sized skinned place on her ankle that kept sticking to her sock.  It never had time to heal, I guess because the air couldn't get to it and her sock would continually stick to the small bloody spot. 

At first, I thought she was just asking for a band-aid each day for the novelty of it but when I looked closer I realized she was right and the boo-boo really couldn't air out enough to form a scab.  Unfortunately, her school has a closed-toed shoe policy and she has to wear socks every day.

Fortunately, at just the right time I remembered the tube of Safeskin Kids Antibacterial Gel that I received in the mail a week or so ago and I hastily appplied some of that before school one morning to speed up the healing process.

That was the last we had to deal with that and I was pleased with the results.
I am also pleased to be able to host a giveaway for one of my readers to win one (1) tube of SAFESKIN Kids Antibacterial Gel. Just leave a comment on this post telling me you'd like to win.  I'll pick a winner on Thursday, November 1st and have the company send it to the winner.
As a bonus, here's a link for a $1 off coupon for SAFESKIN Kids Antibacterial Gel available at select Walmart stores. 
 
 
 
Full Disclosure: I received a tube of Safeskin Kids Antibacterial Gel and a small gift card to Walmart in exchange for writing this post.  As usual, all thoughts and opinions expressed are indeed my own.
 
 

4 comments:

merritt said...

Sounds like interesting stuff. I'd like to win, especially since we don't have a Wal-Mart anywhere nearby where I could buy it myself.

Amy Ellen said...

I would like to give it a try. Enter me in the giveaway.

RLR said...

Hmm - might come in handy for my little one who always seems to need a bandage. And who currently has an easy-to-mess-with boo boo.

The Hughes' said...

I would like to win especially since my oldest hates band aids!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin