Friday, October 5, 2012

by the numbers

Today, by the numbers:
  • 2 absentee voting ballots in my possession waiting to be filled out and mailed in
  • 3 days until we pick up a certain little boy's prize winning decorated apple (2nd place: $5) and a certain girl's Lego castle from the fair
  • 17 days until we celebrate a little boy's third birthday
  • 28 days until our anniversary trip
  • 8 days I'll spend without seeing my babies
  • 12 miles I've run so far this week/month
  • 8 miles I'm going to run on tomorrow
  • 25 pounds lost since June 11th
  • 22 days until the new Trader Joe's opens in Winston-Salem
What numbers are you counting?
I've never been to Trader Joe's. What can I look forward to?


2 comments:

Nanna said...

Yay! I love all of your numbers!

RLR said...

What a fun post!
I'm anxiously awaiting TJ's, too - planning to go right after I drop my kiddos at school :) I've only been to a TJ's once - and bought a shopping bag as my "souvenir."
We are picking up a certain young lady's artwork on Monday - along with her 2nd place winnings!
Have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin