Friday, December 26, 2014

goals version twenty fifteen

Last year I set some goals to meet/finish this year.  They included:

  • drink less coffee
  • run a marathon
  • read 40 books
  • spend less money on crap I already have
  • wear my hair in a ponytail less
  • finally get rid of the Appletini mix that's been in my fridge since something like 2007
  • lose 15 more pounds (unfortunately, I think this one holds a permanent spot on my resolution list)
I think I've actually made it a habit to drink MORE coffee so that one's a big FAIL!

I ran two marathons, read 40 books, wore my hair in a ponytail less (except while running), lost 15 pounds and gained most of it back, and I promise I'll look for the Appletini mix to throw out tonight.


For 2015 I'd like to
  • organize all of our closets
  • increase my running pace by an average of 1 minute/mile (not a specific pace but I'd like to get faster by about a minute a mile for each type of run)
  • read 40 books
  • save a couple of thousand dollars for another vacation
  • run another marathon and at least one other half marathon
  • volunteer somewhere
Seems ambitious, but I know I can do it.

"I'd rather be partly great than entirely useless." Unwind by Neal Shusterman 


What are your goals for 2015? Inspire me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin