Wednesday, June 13, 2007

recipe Wednesday

I tried both of these recipes this past week from the Kraft Food and Family Magazine. I love that magazine first because it is free, and second because it is usually full of fun, EASY ideas.

I didn't actually make the potatoes, my sister did. The Blueberry-Cheese Rolls however, were really easy to make. Unfortunately, the husband didn't care too much for either recipe although I loved them both. He said the scalloped potatoes didn't have enough flavor and the Blueberry-Cheese Rolls were too rich for him (of course, the exact reason I loved them). Nevertheless, I would make both again and I would definitely recommend subscribing to the Kraft F&F Magazine if you don't already. Anyway, if you make either of these recipes, I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin