Saturday, October 16, 2010

360 days old

When Julianna turned one I did a series of posts celebrating her first year.  Now, my mama always said you can't always be fair because life's not fair so I know that my blog won't always celebrate my children equally.  That being said, you're going to be seeing a lot about Joshua over the next week and not a whole lot about Jules. 

Things I Love About Being a Mother:

  • I love open mouthed baby kisses
  • I love falling into bed at night and being so exhausted that I have no trouble going to sleep
  • I love picking out clothes for the day since it's no longer fun to dress myself
  • The pure joy you get over teaching your baby a new trick
  • I love folding little baby socks
  • I love pressing my cheek up against chubby baby cheeks
  • I love having *certain* children's music playing in the car without passengers thinking I'm weird
  • Before I had kids I didn't always know about free community events like I do now
  • I have to admit that I love the precious, excited face I see when I come home from work
  • I love pushing a stroller through the neighborhood
  • I love knowing what my body is capable of
  • I love how people out in public watch my children and smile

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin