Thursday, October 7, 2010

Josh and the spoon

My son would rather carry around a spoon than anything.  He can have a dozen toys scattered around the room and he will always go to the plastic spoons.  He plays with his sister's play food and cups/bowls/plates/utensils, but he always seems to gravitate towards and play with the spoon more than anything else.

Often times, when he is fussy, I find myself reaching for the nearest baby spoon or plastic toy spoon to hand to him.  It usually does the trick and he is content to walk around the house carrying his beloved spoon.  I've really never seen anything like it and I have a gazillion pictures of him carrying around a spoon. 















Hey, whatever floats your boat kiddo.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin