Thursday, June 30, 2011

my little runner girl

Yesterday we did a whole lot of this:



It was pretty nice sitting outside and enjoying the sunshine and getting sprayed with water by the kids every once in a while.  Jules spent some time beside me, both of us reading our books while Josh played in the little pool.

After a while, her energy got the best of her.  You see, Julianna knows that 8 laps around the track at the Y equals a mile so at one point yesterday she said, "Mom, I'm going to run a mile."  And then she took off and ran 8 laps around the outside of the house.  I thought it was so funny.  She was actually pretty pleased with herself too.  Here she is all schweaty posing for a picture "to send to Daddy." 




1 comment:

Whitney said...

I'm impressed! I'm also proud of you and Jonathan for being good examples for Jules and Josh and exercising with them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin