Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ready for a tumbling pass?

Julianna's gymnastics exhibition was last Saturday night.  It was much different from her dance recital last year.  It wasn't as formal, loud, or as long.  Julianna did great!



I think she has enjoyed gymnastics a lot more than she did dance last year as well.  Here are some pictures from the event.  I apologize for the crappy picture quality.  It is *really* hard to take pictures of flipping gymnasts. 





They had the older gymnasts do special routines and choreographed performances, but for the preschoolers they basically just moved them in groups along three different circuits.  It was really funny to watch Jules do the seat drop on the trampoline and I was laughing so hard at one point that I couldn't even take a picture.  It didn't help that I had my mom beside of me continually telling me that she has about as much coordination as I did as a child.





When we've discussed whether she wants to take dance again, gymnastics again, or try something new for next year she always considers the fact that the dance place gave her a HUGE trophy on the day of the recital.  My girl likes her trophy.  Anyway, she is still on the fence about what she wants to do next year and since she got a medal Saturday night I'm really not sure what she thinks now.



 Whatever she chooses to do though, I know she'll be great at it.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin