Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rock 'n Learn Party

My kids put on an unforgettable playdate the other day with help from the folks at Leap Frog.  You see, we had some friends from my old mom's group that we'd been meaning to get together with all summer long and so far it hadn't happened.  Then I saw the opportunity from Leap Frog to host a Touch Magic “Rock ‘n Learn” party and I signed up right away, invited a bunch of friends over and watched my kids have a blast with each other.

dueling guitars

We played a game where each kid got to put on a show for us for one minute and then strike a pose at the end and this was hilarious. All of the kids had so much fun (including Julianna despite her first reaction to the "baby toys").  Eventually Josh stopped watching what everyone else was doing for their poses and started creating his own.  As a mama, I loved watching him put his imagination to work.

one of the little boys filming Julianna's guitar solo

Josh checking out the Learning Bus

When everyone got tired of playing games we made a book with the cut and paste activity sheets.  This was perfect for Josh since he's big into cutting these days.



Here is Joshua days later still proud of his "Guitar Master Award."


Both the guitar and bus retail for $24.99 and can be purchased at Target.  We had LeapFrog product coupons for all of our guests and I still have several left over so if you're interested in $5 off/LeapFrog Magic Learning Toy then leave me a comment and I'll send them out.  I heard the other day that Christmas is only 12 weeks away and these would make great gifts for the 2 and 3 year olds in your life!

Full disclosure: Included in my In-Home party host kit, I received a Touch Magic Rockin' Guitar and Touch Magic Learning Bus and coupons good towards LeapFrog products.  The opinions expressed in this post are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin