Thursday, May 16, 2013

around the www

This student artwork is so impressive.  Also, fitting for the Centennial Celebration of Winston-Salem.


-----

You can now send money via Gmail? Cool.

-----

It's been a while since I shopped at GAP but Mir says that you can get 40% off sale prices right now.  I'm gonna take a look.

-----

Now that the weather's warming up I'm looking forward to trying this recipe and this one too.



-----

25 free instant mood boosters - because somedays you just need 'em!

-----

For all you you trying to survive the last few weeks of school: there's this

-----

I love this look.  And the blog is pretty helpful too!  Check it out.

-----

Stay tuned because I've got a little Chick-fil-a giveaway coming up in a couple of weeks.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin