Tuesday, May 28, 2013

by the numbers

  • 8 days of school left
  • 60 miles run in May so far (my lowest month this year)
  • 2.6 miles we hiked on Saturday



  • 4 days until my DietBet is over
  • 3.5 lbs left to lose in order to win this one
  • 2 days of testing this week
  • 4 doughnut holes my son ate after dinner Sunday night
  • 2.56 seconds it took him to eat them


  • 66 minutes is my goal time for my upcoming 10k
  • 10:30 is that pace per mile (making it a lofty goal for me)
  • 3 miles my seven year old ran yesterday at the Memorial Day Fun Run


  • 9 weeks (roughly) until I get to meet my new niece
  • 2 baby showers coming up next month for my sister


1 comment:

RLR said...

I really enjoy these posts! What a fun way to remember things. I've lost my "oomph" with my blog - this could be a fun way to get back into the swing of things!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin