Wednesday, May 22, 2013

up to

missing - my friend Arika who I trained with for the last half marathon

counting - the days until school gets out... Thirteen, baby. Thirteen.

eating - blackened salmon, sauteed veggies, sweet potato fries during date night with Jonathan and chicken salad and fruit at the teacher appreciation lunch





praying - for the people of Moore, Oklahoma

singing - Show Me Your Glory by Third Day (see praying)

reading - Tigers in Red Weather, Run for God, and Runner's World magazine.  Apparently, I'm not the only one who hates hills.  Ahem, STACIE!





commiserating - with my daughter who lost television priveleges this week because she committed an unspeakable act

learning - about the tablets that Guilford County Middle Schools are being issued for next school year

laughing - at my kids when they eat Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans

 
 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin