Monday, February 8, 2010

post-partum woes

Thanks to the baby I'm losing my hair.  This happened after Julianna was born and it's happening again now.  I don't know why, but it doesn't seem to be quite as bad this time around which is perfectly fine with me.  I am still shedding like crazy though!

I haven't been losing the extra weight, however.  I haven't really tried to lose any, but I haven't been trying to gain any either.  I am still about 13 pounds up from what I weighed before I got pregnant with Josh (and that's about 23 pounds up from what I weighed before Julianna).  I guess I need to try to get it off.  I haven't quite figured out how to do that with two kids soaking up all of my time and energy.

How did you manage to lose the baby weight after the second (or third/fourth/etc) child?  And did your hair fall out after every kid?




1 comment:

merritt said...

I don't know the answer to your questions, but I just have to say that I don't know when on earth moms find time to exercise in order to get off the weight!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin