Thursday, July 8, 2010

for my sister

Thinking about the Google post the other day made me think about good commercials.  My sister and I grew up loving commercials just as much if not more than we loved television.  We often talked about careers in advertising just because we loved singing jingles so much.  So Whitter, this post is for you.





I searched forever for the Mr. Clean and Oreo's ones that we used to sing, but for some reason I couldn't find them.

And finally, speaking of amusement parks and commercials.  Anybody remember this one?



1 comment:

Whitney said...

THANKS :) I love that commercial! What about Mr. Clean gets rid of dirt and grime and grease and dust in minutes, Mr. Clean stay stronger longer 'cause there's ultra power in it! Now all I want to do is look up old commercials on YouTube and sing along.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin