Thursday, July 15, 2010

My little Edward

Just so I remember, Joshua got his teeth in this order:

#1 - 04.02.2010 (5 months 11 days)
#2 - 04.09.2010 (5 months 18 days)
#3 - 06.28.2010 (8 months 6 days)
#4 - 06.30.2010 (8 months 8 days)
#5 - 07.09.2010 (8 months 17 days)

Teething has affected him a little differently than it did Julianna.  Jules used to run a fever with every tooth that came through.  She would also get diarrhea, but other than that you couldn't even tell that she was cutting a new tooth.

Josh on the other hand, bites everything (including me!).  He will crawl right up to any one of us, bend over putting his mouth down on our leg or arm and clamp down hard.  He has left teeth marks on my body on numerous occasions.  He bites while nursing and I don't know how to make him stop.  Also, he has occasionally run a low temperature even though it's been nothing higher than about 99.2 and he's only had loose bowel movements once or twice so mostly it's just the biting and the sleeping.
 
Julianna was always a good sleeper.  Cutting a tooth never seemed to disrupt her sleep at all.  Josh on the other hand has never been a great sleeper.  He is almost nine months old and he still wakes up multiple times a night.  I don't know how much is attributed to his teeth, but I like to think that's a part of his horrible sleep habits since that's something I really can't control.

The funniest part about Joshua teething in my opinion, is the order in which he has gotten which teeth.  He started with the bottom two front teeth.  Then he moved on to the top two incisors, not the middle ones like most kids do.  Now he has his top two middle front teeth coming in but until they are through he will look like a little vampire since the incisors are really pointed like mine are.  I just call him my little Edward.




1 comment:

merritt said...

Cute little vampire he is!

Finn has yet to get a tooth! We're going on 7 mos, 3 weeks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin