Tuesday, October 1, 2013

another trip to the pumpkin patch





On Sunday my sister and I took our kids to my parent's church to visit the pumpkin patch.




The kids had a lot of fun running around the pumpkins and climbing on the hay bales and nearby trees.  Well, my kids did. Jane is still a little young.  She mostly just slept and fussed when we put her down on top of cold pumpkins.




We did get a few good pics of the different families, but I'm betting that Seth's camera did a better job than my little phone camera.




This is the 35th year that Maple Springs United Methodist Church has sold pumpkins which is probably why it's sometimes referred to as "The Pumpkin Church."  The money raised goes to Missions.

Happy October, Y'all!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin