Thursday, October 3, 2013

up to (in pictures)


Enjoying my latest NatureBox including the new Salted Caramel Pretzel Pops and especially loving being able to customize my box each month. You can still get 50% off your first box with my referral link here.  

My child karate-chopping in the swing.  We've had some beautiful park weather days lately.


Having fun watching my big girl at the Fall Festival at her school.  She's growing up too fast!


Dodging the road construction going on very near my house. We're getting a major highway interchange and widened roads as well as big-time traffic delays whenever we go somewhere around rush-hour.


Laughing with my dad doing planks at the track.  Also, join our October Crunch Challenge on Facebook for some extra core work. I don't know how to link for it, but it's a public group on FB. Just search for the event "October Crunch Challenge" on October 1st.

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin