Friday, December 2, 2005

Happ Birthday TTRS!

Happy Birthday, Whitter! I wish you were here, but I hope that if you read this you are having lots of fun! Julianna and I sure are glad that it is Friday and that it's your birthday (she told me so). :)

Well, I was down a half a pound this morning which made me very happy. I have really got to start eating better.

It's now 1pm and I've started writing this blog about 5 times so far today. As you can tell, I haven't gotten very far. It has just been a busy day. I spent most of my morning putting up a bulletin board for Student Council. At least I got something accomplished. Anyway, back to what I was saying. I've got to start eating better. Since I haven't really walked since last Saturday (even though I said that I was going to try to walk three times a week) I am going to get up early tomorrow morning and try to do it then. We'll see. I am so excited that it's Friday and that I have a good weekend ahead of me instead of a busy/crazy one!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin