Thursday, December 1, 2005

to do list

Yesterday we celebrated my little sister's birthday. I can't believe she's 25 and of course it makes me feel very old. It was nice though to have all of the family over. Instead of going out to eat we ate Panera soup and bread at home and then had some cake from Ketchie Creek! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM! It is a busy time of the year and Whit is sick so I think that staying home was a wise idea.

Tonight I have to work at Curves and then tomorrow I have nothing after work. Yipppee! It will be so nice to have an evening at home with nothing planned. I need to get caught up on my school work. I keep getting farther and farther behind with all of the stuff that has been going on. I have lesson plans to do and grades to get entered into the computer. I also need to update the assignments section of my class website. In addition, I have tons of work to do for Student Council. I can really tell that my priorities have changed since the news of this baby though. Although it has certainly been unintentional, several things have been pushed to the back burner such as school and Curves but then things like sleeping and spending time with my family have become more important. I guess it happens to a lot of people and it's cliche, but bringing a new life into the world makes so many other things seem trivial.

On a positive note, I have almost gotten all of my Christmas shopping done. I need to just tie up a few loose ends and then I can use the Christmas time to just goof off which will be wonderful. I still have a lot that I want to do to the house before school starts back in January. I know that then it will almost seem too late to have enough time to get everything ready for the baby.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin