Monday, February 27, 2006

more thank you notes

What a good weekend! I can't stand Mondays, but this one doesn't seem so bad for some reason. I think it's because there is...
light...
at the end...
of the tunnel..

and I know that I only have one more to go until Spring Break. How fun! Well, I didn't get everything done that I wanted to this weekend, but I did at least make a dent. I got lots of baby clothes washed. I worked on my lesson plans for a little bit. I made two dinners to freeze. I also relaxed some and had a good lunch with my friend who was here from out of town.

I have a bunch of thank you notes to write from the shower yesterday. I am getting a little behind because I still have about six to write from random gifts that people bring me at school and other places. Anyway, I will try to get them done this week. I had a great time at the Sunday School class baby shower yesterday. It was really funny being around a different group of people (ones who've recently had kids instead of ones who had kids a long time ago). It was good to hear honest stories of their delivery experiences although everyone there was afraid they were scaring me. It just goes to show that everyone's experience is different and that's OK. They gave me some really adorable outfits for Jules to wear including a fancy leopard print bikini. :) I can't wait to take her to the beach this summer and see her in it! For some reason though it conjures up thoughts of Jonathan and Julianna arguing about what she can wear when she's 12! Ha ha... :)

I wanted to work on our taxes some more this past weekend, but we never got around to it. There's just not enough time for everything and there's only so much you can do. I'm putting that back on the list for this week. It will be so nice to come home from school and be able to accomplish some things at night instead of exhausting myself running to Curves and then home. Who knows? Maybe I'll even manage to make dinner a night or two this week. :)

Well, mom and dad are in Florida and I plan on going over to take care of the cats this afternoon and staying a couple of hours. I am excited because I brought a change of clothes to take a nice jacuzzi bath! How funny that I get thrilled about such little things now! Anyway, it should be good. Well, I'm off to do some work now. Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin