Friday, February 3, 2006

ramblings

Sorry I did not write yesterday. I had a VERY busy day. I met with the lady that will be subbing for me when I'm gone and she stayed all morning (from 8-12). I couldn't get anything done with her here. Then I had classes all day that I wasn't prepared for because I spent my planning period with her. Ugh! It's not that I'm not grateful to have her here because I am. It's just that the timing is really awful. I've had higher priorities - like keeping my head above water at work and getting some rest at home. I've also been trying to get ready for next week instead of getting ready for something 6-7 weeks from now. I have a sub on Tuesday and then we have an annual conference that all staff go to each year in Greensboro on Thursday and Friday. I have to be ready for all of that by Monday. At least I got laundry done and then packed for the beach Wednesday night since I had to work at Curves last night. Tonight we are going to the beach and I am very anxious to go.

I did feel somewhat relieved after telling Samantha last night at Curves that I wouldn't work there past the end of February. I don't know why that took some pressure off of me but it did. Apparently I was nervous about telling her and didn't know it. So since I am not working next week because I'll be out of town that means I only have 5 days left working at Curves. That is a good feeling.

I have been sleeping SO much better lately. I don't know why, but I am not complaining. I think my body just finally let down. I have gotten a good night's sleep every night this week and I am so very thankful. I have also managed to keep my goal of getting up and doing some kind of chore each morning and read my Bible Study before going to work every day this week. That has certainly helped make the evenings easier.

I have had one or two leg cramps this week though. A lady I just saw downstairs when I was making copies rubbed my belly. Samantha asked me at Curves yesterday if I was wearing my "turkey pants." Oh the joys of pregnancy! It is good to think about the fact that Spring Break is only 5 weeks away though. That means that their are about 6 weeks until my due date. Hooray!
Some of my friends from Raleigh have emailed to say that they want to do something with me sometime soon. I am glad to have people that love me.

Jonathan said that he spent some time with a 3 month old at work yesterday and that it made him excited about getting to that point with Julianna. Of course we are both worried about the 2 months before that, but the 3 month old age is so cute. I also saw a little baby boy here at school yesterday and couldn't help but just beam at him. He couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 months old and he was precious!

We only have a month until the glider should be in. I am going by Babies R Us this afternoon on my way out of town to make another payment on it and return some of the duplicate gifts that we got at the shower last Sunday. We still owe $350 on it, but hopefully after today it will be significantly less. Mom has been working on the curtains and I still haven't started the laundry, but it's getting there... maybe in a couple of weeks... I better get to work... I am rambling...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin