Friday, January 11, 2013

inspiration board

As should have been expected, my 2012 inspiration board somehow worked it's way out of our family room sometime during the year.

I pulled it out the other night to revist some of the pictures anyway.  Some of the images I had on my 2012 board included representations for losing weight, building muscle, spending more quality time with my husband and kids, running, reading and becoming more healthy in general.  I've accomplished a lot of those this year which I'm very proud of.

I know it's getting further and further away from the new year but I think I'm going to make a 2013 one this weekend anyway.  I got the idea from Fitnessista and this year she encouraged readers to do their inspiration boards on Pinterest so I think I will follow suit.  The link to my board is here if you're interested.



Does anyone else do this?  I encourage you to try it.  It's easy and certainly a very simple way to track your goals for yourself.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin