Monday, January 14, 2013

up to randomness

Bullets of randomness from my scattered brain this afternoon:
  • I'm excited about Julie's Crockpot Challenge.  I normally don't get on board with these kinds of challenges but since she's keeping it so simple, I'm pretty sure I can do this one.  Plus, January is turning out to be a bitten-off-more-than-I-can-chew kinda month so crockpot meals are good for that, no?
source
  • My mother-in-law had her gallbladder out on Friday and is now home and recovering.  Please pray that her recovery process will go quickly and painlessly.  Thanks!
  • I am reading three books at the same time right now.  I don't know how this happened and usually when I get a couple going at the same time I'll put one on the back burner until I finish the other, but this time I'm juggling them all three at the same time for a variety of reasons.  Confused much?
source

  • The school year is not even halfway over.  Friday is the halfway point and for whatever reason that is depressing me so... thinking about other things...
  • My friend and I ran at Triad Park this past weekend and I am so psyched about the possibility of doing a trail run there again in the near future.  We had gorgeous weather this weekend and I know we probably won't have it like that again for a while, but I'm still excited thinking about running those trails in short sleeves and warm temperatures.

  • Julianna's antibiotics are completely done and Joshua's are almost gone.  Jonathan and I haven't seen a new ringworm spot in a day or two so I'm crossing my fingers extra tightly that we may be past the hulabaloo.  Which brings me to...
  • I am sad that the kitten is growing up and we're not even able to play with it.  Lego goes back to the vet on Tuesday for more vaccinations and check-up.  Hopefully he will be cleared for us to snuggle with again.  Because if there's any question, I'm not going to touch him with a thirty-nine and a half foot pole.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin