Tuesday, November 22, 2005

belly buttons and such

Jonathan and I examined my Chinese belly button last night. It is so tight that you can hardly get your finger in it without prying it open a little bit. The sad thing is that the baby websites say that it may pop out over the next few weeks. I don't want it to! I've always been an "innie" and I don't want an "outie" even if they do say that it will return to normal after giving birth!

I am getting really excited about Thanksgiving now. Only one day of work left since Wednesday is a half day. I can't wait to go to the beach and just relax. It is getting so hard to move around like normal now. It takes effort to get in and out of the car and also to walk up stairs, not to mention just pulling up my pants and tying my tennis shoes when I have to change clothes at Curves. But my counter says only 121 days left!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin