Wednesday, November 23, 2005

life is good

Last night I was home by myself while Mom, Dad, and Whit were at the beach and Jonathan was helping his mom with some ebay stuff. I got most of the Christmas decorations put out (with the exception of the tree and ornaments of course). When Jonathan came home he said, "Am I at the right house?" and it made me feel really good. I know the house isn't that clean and everything but I at least felt like I accomplished something and that's a feeling that I needed.

Now for thebad news of the morning. I was up to 14 pounds gained this morning. YIKES! That adds up to 2 pounds for the 1st trimester and a pound a week for each week after that which is what is recommended. Unfortunately, the doctor told me to only gain 20 pounds total which would be less than the 25 pounds that are recommended. After the baby's born I'm going to HAVE to get this weight off! I am going to try to start walking this weekend and work at least three days of walking into my already jam-packed weekly routine. Ugh. I also watched The Biggest Loser on NBC last night (my favorite show) and it was so good. Those people motivate me so much. At least the weather will be warmer after Julianna is born and I can stroll her around outside.

Well, I don't know what else besides the fact that I am counting the hours until Turkey Day begins! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We have lots to be thankful for!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin