Monday, November 28, 2005

random musings

It's going to be a long week! It was so hard to get up this morning even though I went to bed at 8:30 last night. I was just so tired and I couldn't hold my eyes open after I laid down. I really didn't sleep very well any night at the beach and I thought that I could make up for it last night in my own bed, but it just didn't work that way. I tossed and turned all night long. Anyway, I had a great Thanksgiving. Lots of good food and family. I gained a LOT of weight though! I shopped on Friday and Saturday and walked on the beach with Whit and Dad on Saturday for a little over 30 minutes so that was good. At least I didn't sit the whole weekend. I have got to do better this week though. I have now gained 17 pounds as of this morning and Julianna only weighs a little over a pound now! So I am starting to count the days until Christmas break - only 3 1/2 weeks. I got quite a bit of the shopping done early which should make the next few weeks easier. We couldn't buy a Christmas tree last night because it was raining so hopefully after work at Curves tonight we can get one and start decorating it. Jonathan and I moved the twin bed into Julianna's room last night. With the chest of drawers in there it might actually start looking like a bedroom soon. Well, that's about all I know today.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin