Monday, November 7, 2005

i am a giant marshmallow

OK so I feel like an elephant. I keep saying that but it's true. This morning I was up to 10.5 lb gain. That made me sad. I know I ate lots over the weekend though (wedding cake, On the Border, fast food, etc.). Anyway, what makes it worse is that I feel so HUGE. Then I log on to check the daily things listed on babycenter.com to read about how I should be feeling and things I should be experiencing this week and it says, "You're probably feeling pretty comfortable these days. You're not too big yet, and the usual aches and pains associated with early pregnancy are, for the most part, gone. Relax and enjoy it while you can — the third trimester will bring some mild discomfort from carrying a baby who is nearly full-term." Yeah, right. That makes me feel a lot smaller. :)

Anyway, we didn't get any trim painted last night so we are really going to try to work on it tonight. We probably won't finish, but it will be closer to done than it is now.

At Lauren's wedding this past weekend the Miller's surprised Amy and I with a baby shower! It was fun and I was certainly not expecting it. I got some cute gifts and now I can start writing thank you notes. I also posted pictures on the picture page of my first baby shower. How fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin