Wednesday, November 9, 2005

more complaining

I wonder if leg cramps are a "side effect" of pregnancy. I woke up with three last night. They are so painful. Maybe it's just my lack of routine in my exercising or just a potassium deficiency. Anyway, I hope they go away. My right leg is still sore this morning.
I worked on the trim in the baby room last night. It is coming along. I think one more coat might be enough and hopefully I'll finish that tonight. At least I don't have to work at Curves until tomorrow night. But Rebecca and Emily are coming this weekend so I have a lot of house cleaning to do. I can't only imagine how difficult these things are going to be with a little one to look after too...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin