Monday, November 14, 2005

weekend re-cap

I had a great weekend. It was jam packed, but good. Of course the cheesecake was yummy and I got a lot done. I'm also glad I got to spend at least a little time with Rebecca, Emily, Mom, Whit and Jonathan. I'm glad it's over though. It was non-stop and now I need some rest! This week will probably be the same. I want to try to get a Christmas tree and start decorating. I also have to work at Curves today and Thursday night and Thursday night I have to be at a meeting at school from 7 - 8:30 pm. I guess it's just that busy time of year, but it does seem like I'm saying that more and more often these days. We did move the crib up to the baby's room on Saturday and we put on the bedding. It looks really good in my opinion. I am going to try to work on birth announcements this week sometime so that they are all ready to just be filled in when she is born. How fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin