Friday, November 4, 2005

blah, blah, blah

Today we are headed to Atlanta for Lauren's wedding. I am excited about eating cake and possibly Checkers. How sad is that? :) Oh well. Jonathan started painting the trim in the nursery last night but I didn't do any. We decided that we'd try to finish up when we get home on Sunday. I just had a headache last night and felt crummy when I got home from work so late. Julianna's kicks are certainly getting stronger though. I hardly notice them anymore because I am so used to them. Mom bought me a cute maternity sweater too. It is fun being pregnant, but I know that in a month or so I will be very sick of it. It definately has it's ups and downs. Well, I better get back to work. I can't think of anything else to ramble about. More on Monday...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin