Wednesday, September 13, 2006

curl up on the couch weather

everyone is sick. my mom is sick. my sister is sick. my husband took vitamin C drops to work today. my baby doesn’t feel good either. i feel so bad for them all and i know that i am pushing my luck on getting there too because i haven’t gotten enough sleep lately and i haven’t been drinking enough fluids (sorry mom). i have been sneezing a lot this morning but i still feel fine. so we’ll see… i think it has to be partly because of this weather. i don't know how it is where you are, but we've had 82 degree weather pretty consistently here lately and today there is a cold front coming through and the high is only expected to be 66 here today. plus it is icky and rainy.

perfect TV watching weather.

so for now i am going back to watching Meredith on TODAY and patiently waiting for the Survivor premiere on Thursday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin