Thursday, January 5, 2006

accomplishing much

It seems like this week will never end and it's supposed to fly by because it's a short week! Agh! At least I don't have to work at curves tonight and I got some stuff done last night despite feeling awful. I am just so tired and so sore. I didn't sleep well yet again last night. Julianna presses on my bladder all the time it seems.

I hope that tonight Jonathan can get the letters hung on the wall and the curtain rod up so we can see what it will look like. Maybe it will have to wait until this weekend, but hopefully it will be soon. Just a few more accessories for the wall and then when the glider comes in the nursery will be completely set up. Of course, we also need to get some diapers, bottles, etc., but the room furnishing will actually all be in place.

I have now finished 7th, 8th, and 9th grade lesson plans for when I'll be gone. I think that's quite an accomplishment and I'm proud that I have gotten that far. I am trying not to stress over all the stuff I have left to do like the 5th and 6th grade plans and getting the orginals of all of the worksheets that will need to be duplicated put in the sub notebook. Then of course, I'll have to tie up some loose ends like putting in bells schedules and class rosters, etc. But that will have to wait until the end because I can only do one at a time. Anyway, I think that if I work just an hour or two each weekend then I should be able to get it all done in time. We'll see...

So I've now gained 24.5 pounds and I really, really, really don't want to gain a lot more. I keep meaning to at least walk on the treadmill one night but I am just so tired when I get home that it never actually happens. I have had more fruit and vegetables in the past couple of days though so that is good. As of today, I am counting down 77 days (11 weeks)...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin