Tuesday, January 24, 2006

i feel BLAH

Today we are celebrating the 100th day of school. That means that the year is more than half over. It doesn't mean a whole lot to me since I only have 33 days of school left anyway, but we are supposed to do fun stuff today. At least they are serving KK doughnuts and hot chocolate. mmmmmmm...

I have to call about my speeding ticket today. Ugh. It's just another thing to deal with. I keep forgetting to call.

Last night we had class at the hospital again. It wasn't our usual teacher and the lady was AWFUL! She rambled and rambled. The class was supposed to be from 7-9 pm but we didn't leave the hospital until 9:35. All she wanted to do was keep recommending how to save a buck or two. While we appreciated her tips, it got excessive after a while and then it was like, "come on already and let us make that decision for ourselves." She also started the night out by telling us how she has two kids but she wasn't going to share all of her personal experiences with us because she knows that we're there to learn about what to do for our child not hers. Then she proceeded to spend the entire night telling story after story of her own two kids. She kept saying things like, "In my opinion, I would use this formula but it's up to you. My kids liked this one but if you want to spend the equivilant of a college education on formula then by all means go ahead." I did learn a few things, but the entire class was spent listening to her tell about caring for a newborn and just hearing it was exhausting.

I need to update the website pictures. I will try to do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin