Thursday, January 19, 2006

I feel awful. I think I am going to call the docto...

I feel awful. I think I am going to call the doctor today and see if I can take any cold medicine. I have lots of drainage and a very runny nose. I also ache all over but I don't know if that's from the pregnancy or from a cold. I'm sure some good sleep would help too but it's hard to sleep when you feel all that stuff running in your head.

Well, my principal just came by to say that they've now put her on the task of locating a long term sub for my maternity leave. I guess that's a good thing. She came by to ask how my lesson plans were coming and to find out "how much of a 'computer person' they needed to be." What a question! Oh well, at least her observation notes of me from yesterday were very positive.

There are only 36 work days left between now and spring break and that is seeming manageable. My principal also asked what my intentions were about coming back at the end of the school year. I politely told her that I'd see her in August. :) At this point I'm tired of worrying about whether or not they can make me part time next school year or not. I know that there's no sense in thinking about it because they won't start planning until this year is over.

Mom and Dad bought some children's books the other day and I was looking through some of them this morning as I put them up. I can't wait to be able to read them to Julianna. Maybe she will be a reader when she grows up...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin