Wednesday, January 25, 2006

not much going on

I start my two week doctor's appointments today. I went two weeks ago and now I go every two weeks for the next few weeks. I think this appointment is with the weight-nazi doctor, but I'm not sure. I am dreading it though.

The culinary arts teacher randomly brought me some crock-pot recipes yesterday and I can't wait to try them out. I'm going to have to go to the grocery store first though. I don't know why she randomly did that but I am very thankful because I got a new crock-pot for Christmas that I haven't used yet. My old one just didn't work right and then I didn't know what to try in the new one. Anyway, there is this yummy recipe for beef stew and another one for crock-pot lasagna, but the one that sounds the best is for some italian chicken thingy over rice. I think I'll try that one first. She said she was thinking that I might be wanting some easy dinner recipes lately and I thought that was really sweet. The small things in life are good. :)

This week is spirit week at school because of the big basketball tournament this weekend. Today is favorite college day so I am wearing jeans and the largest college sweatshirt I could find. I'm probably not supposed to be wearing jeans, but I just don't care these days. They are comfortable. Also, tomorrow is look-a-like day and I'm afraid that the entire middle school will come with padding under their shirts to look like me. Oh well. What can I do?

I just read a quote that made me smile. It says, “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” I'm so excited about seeing Julianna! They gave me a new staff shirt at Curves yesterday that has "my future workout partner" printed on the chest with an arrow pointing down to the belly (AND it's an XL! Whoo-hooo!). Only God knows what the future holds, but I pray that it will be full of blessings!

Hope mom got the cat out of the drain!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin