Friday, February 2, 2007

I'm CRAZY

My husband likes to shoot guns. Don’t ask me. I don’t get it either. Must be a guy thing. Anyway, I’ve never even held a gun until the other night. See I signed him up for a couples night thingy at Dream Dinners without even asking him. I figured it would be a shared activity for us to do together (duh - a shared activity) that wouldn’t be so bad for him as say… shopping would be.

That was all fine and good until then I started feeling guilty about it. I mean I didn’t even ask him about it and I just signed us up. (I knew that I could always get my mom or sister to go along with me if he didn’t want to though, but that’s beside the point.) I felt so bad about how he always does things for me and I never do anything that he likes to do really except for watching movies. After thinking about this for a few days I went and did something CRAZY.

Remember up there where I said that my husband likes to shoot guns? Well I offered to go shoot guns with him. I think he was thrilled. But now I’m all scared and stuff. I don’t really know what I was thinking when I agreed to go do that. Anyway, we’re going tomorrow to some safe place (he assures me) and if I don’t die or shoot my toe off or anything I’ll come back and let you know how it went.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin