Thursday, February 15, 2007

lots to do

  • My sister-in-law’s wedding is this Saturday. I finally found someone to alter my dress and hopefully it will fit and even more hopefully it will be ready by Friday. We are taking Jules to the rehearsal tomorrow night so that should be interesting...
  • My sister is supposed to close on her house tomorrow. There's been a lot of complications so I don't know if it's going to actually happen this week or not, but if so then I'll be helping her move some of her stuff this weekend.
  • I also need to run twice before Sunday. I guess I'd better get moving.
  • I'm also officially proclaiming that today I have to get back to eating better. Valentine's Day is certainly over and although there's still a half dozen Krispy Kreme Doughnuts sitting in my kitchen, I am going to ignore them. That being said, I need to get to the grocery store and buy some healthy food.
  • My parents are out of town so I have to go feed their cat sometime today.
  • Since I have today and tomorrow off work I should actually take advantage of it and get some lesson plans done and some papers graded while I have the extra time.
  • I should also do some cleaning since my house is starting to look like it came from the set of the movie Twister.

So I think that's about it. We'll see how much actually gets done.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin