Wednesday, March 21, 2007

361 days old

Things I Didn't Know a Year Ago

  1. I didn’t know how my life would be forever changed once I gave birth.
  2. I didn’t know that you could feel guilty about SO MANY THINGS.
  3. I didn’t know what a mucous plug was.
  4. I didn’t know what I was missing.
  5. I didn’t know how quickly I would consider working from home.
  6. I didn't know just how supportive, calm, and rational my husband could be.
  7. I didn't know that a normal 20-something-year-old could have significant memory loss forgetfulness.
  8. I didn't know that I would miss my daughter every second that I’m not with her.
  9. I didn’t know just how good God’s timing could be.
  10. I didn't know that when the baby was born I would judge the success of the day by how many times the baby pooped and how many hours of daytime sleep she got.
  11. I didn't know that working would become less and less of a priority.
  12. I didn’t know how to appreciate my parents.

1 comment:

Jack Miller said...

Like my friend says, grand children are God's gift for not killing teenage children. As I recall, we were ready to put you up for adoption at the age of 11.

Love her with all your heart! Just like your Mom and I do!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin