Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Here Boy!

I’m in a rotten mood.

The husband is leaving for a fun trip followed immediately by a business trip in a few days. OK so it’s more like eight days.

But still.

It leaves me as the baby-put-to-bed-er for seven nights. I totally owe him so I guess it's all right. But I'll miss him like CRAZY.

I have a sore throat and I haven’t been sleeping well. Last night was better, but I still need to catch up so I don't get sick. I also have the filthiest house and I don’t feel like cleaning it, but it's stressing me out a little.

In addition, our next door neighbors got a puppy. They pinned his chain down on the far side of their back yard closest to our house. He’s practically just outside our living room bay window. And while he’s the most adorable little puppy I’ve seen in nearly forever, his bark is quite annoying. He has been barking ALL morning long. I'm not exaggerating.

On a more positive note, the hubby gave me an iPod for my Best Birthday Ever and I still haven't put any songs on it. (Yes, I know that it's quite possible that I'm the last person on earth to get one. Don't rub it in.) I need to get to that before my run tomorrow. So I'm off! Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin